Monday, July 14, 2008

Fireworks in Albquerque with the K's

We went to Albuquerque to visit A's family for the fourth. We had such an incredible time. My husband has a large extended family (as you can see above) that are the warmest, most loving and fun bunch of people you'd ever meet. He told me from the beginning that the best gift he could give me was his family, and boy was he right! (I have not figured out to turn these pictures around, so excuse the horizontalness!)


"A" has told me for years about the annual firework display that the kids have. This is the kind of display where you can buy your firewords roadside and let them off. N's facial expression says it all. His favorite was the smoke bomb. We even had to buy a pack and take them home.
Here is the infamous "sheepy" grin that J gets quite often. I see a future pyromaniac in those baby blues!

The display.



No comments: