Monday, July 14, 2008

The Best Burger In Town


This is called male bonding at its best. (I think the Father-of-Five will have something to say about this one!) I wouldn't exactly call myself a hamburger conisseur, but I must say that these are officially GREAT. These Burgers come from a great place called "Blake's Lotaburger." Blake's is a New Mexico hamburger tradition. They also have some GREAT shakes. "A" has great memories of sneaking his grandpa Blakes shakes. The two of them would hide out behind the shed and sip away! Sounds like fun to me!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Is it better than Whataburger????
Surely not!!!

Denise said...

That's debatable! Wish I would have known you like that! We have one across the street!

The Father of Five said...

HEY... I dont even see an "honorary" burger on the table for Uncle Daver... No doubt you could have talked ONE of your Three boys into eating one for me!!