Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blog

Well, here is my attempt at a first blog post. I am not sure that this is actually going to work, so we shall see. My dear brother has been after me for quite some time to start this blog, so if I find sucess in getting this going, I dedicate this to him!

I will have many funny stories to share about my beautiful, exhausting, darling, mischevious, nice, naughty, and ever curious twin boys. (and also about my love of all things home improvement, outdoors, music, family and so forth.)

With that said, let the stories begin!

5 comments:

The Twins' Mom said...

The first coment (accidently deleted) came from my good friend Karen.

She left me this message.

"C - It's about time. Keep the stories and pictures coming!"

Dad Stuff said...

Welcome to blogging. Father of Five told me to leave something nasty on your doorstep, but I don't want to take his gag.
Looking forward to some more kid tales.

dobeman said...

Som FoF love from a reader in Atlanta. Oh and my wife has the Horns going all the way, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

She's a UTexas grad, so she's obligated.

Once you get the blog bug and you have some frequent visitors, it'll become a habit. Just don't let it become a chore, cuz then you'll stop.

Have fun.

Charlie Blockhead said...

Welcome to the wide world of blogging. It only takes one post to get hooked.

AtHomeDaddy said...

FoF sent me over. He told me to ring your doorbell and to run away.

But why on earth would I take the advice of a guy with 5 kids. His brain is obviously frozen.

Welcome from Austin